Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Fall - from FDA reports
Fall is found among people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Prilosec, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Fall with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,987 people who have side effects when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
1,987 people reported to have side effects when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen.
Among them, 28 people (1.41%) have Fall
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen when people have Fall *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fall when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen *:
- female: 53.57 %
- male: 46.43 %
Age of people who have Fall when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.17 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (11 people, 39.29%)
- Gait Disturbance (2 people, 7.14%)
- Schizophrenia (1 person, 3.57%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 3.57%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (16 people, 57.14%)
- Cephalexin (12 people, 42.86%)
- Celebrex (12 people, 42.86%)
- Premarin (11 people, 39.29%)
- Alprazolam (11 people, 39.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (16 people, 57.14%)
- Bronchitis (14 people, 50.00%)
- Dizziness (13 people, 46.43%)
- Back Pain (12 people, 42.86%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (11 people, 39.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fall when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen?
- Check symptoms - is fall caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFall and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFall and Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Fall has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 198,144 Fall patients).