Who have Radiation exposure with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation exposure reported by people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation exposure with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation exposure while taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation exposure
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation exposure in Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and have Radiation exposure
Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,041 users)
Radiation exposure has been reported by people with metastases to bone, rhabdomyosarcoma, chest pain, coronary heart disease, eczema (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation exposureRadiation exposure
Could your condition cause Radiation exposureRadiation exposure
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects (1,994 reports)
Browse all side effects of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Debility with Convulsions? - now
- Will you have Skin Infection with Amaryl? - a second ago
- Will you have Dependent Rubor with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Augmentin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Augmentin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Phentermine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Liquid Pred - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Effexor Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Fioricet, Provigil - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.