Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Radiation-induced small bowel injury - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation-induced small bowel injury reported by people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation-induced small bowel injury with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation-induced small bowel injury while taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation-induced small bowel injury
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation-induced small bowel injury in Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and have Radiation-induced small bowel injury
Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,041 users)
Radiation-induced Small Bowel Injury
Radiation-induced small bowel injury (latest reports from 1 Radiation-induced small bowel injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation-induced small bowel injuryRadiation-induced small bowel injury
Could your condition cause Radiation-induced small bowel injuryRadiation-induced small bowel injury
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects (1,994 reports)
Browse all side effects of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Neurosarcoidosis with Coartem? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Depression with Cialis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Collapse Of Lung with Mustargen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation with Pataday? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Pataday? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Sudafed, Zyrtec - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Zantac 150 - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Aricept, Namenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Chantix, Protonix - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.