Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Radiation oesophagitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation oesophagitis reported by people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation oesophagitis with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation oesophagitis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation oesophagitis in Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Radiation oesophagitis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Radiation oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, preventive health care, pain, eczema, lung neoplasm malignant (latest reports from 308 Radiation oesophagitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Could your condition cause Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects (1,987 reports)
Browse all side effects of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen and have Radiation Oesophagitis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Oesophagitis
- Support group for people who take Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen
- Will you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Pneumonitis (Ipp) with Xgeva?
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Visanne?
- Will you have Vitreous Floaters with Alphagan?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Soy?
- What to expect when you take Ofbit and have Pinguecula?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Idiopathic Pulmonary Pneumonitis (Ipp)?
- Support group for people who take Visanne and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Alphagan and have Vitreous Floaters?
- Support group for people who take Soy and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Moviprep and have Gerds?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.