Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Radiation sickness syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation sickness syndrome reported by people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation sickness syndrome with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation sickness syndrome in Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
- Subscribe to monitor Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation sickness syndrome
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Radiation Sickness Syndrome
Radiation sickness syndrome (radiation toxicity) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, oral cancer, psoriasis, sleep disorder (latest reports from 22 Radiation sickness syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation sickness syndromeRadiation sickness syndrome
Could your condition cause Radiation sickness syndromeRadiation sickness syndrome
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen side effects (1,987 reports)
Browse all side effects of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen and have Radiation Sickness Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Radiation Sickness Syndrome
- Support group for people who take Propoxyphene Napsylate And Acetaminophen
- Will you have Edema with Morphine?
- Will you have Nasal Abscess with Ageusia?
- Will you have Wax Blockage with Osteopenia?
- Will you have Ear Impaction with Osteopenia?
- Will you have Ear Blockage with Osteopenia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Morphine and have Edema?
- Support group for people who have Ageusia and Nasal Abscess?
- Support group for people who have Osteopenia and Wax Blockage?
- Support group for people who have Osteopenia and Ear Impaction?
- Support group for people who have Osteopenia and Ear Blockage?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.