Who have Baldness with Propranolol hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Baldness is found among people who take Propranolol hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Benztropine Mesylate, and have Hepatitis c. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,980 people who have side effects when taking Propranolol hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Propranolol hydrochloride.
Among them, 21 people (0.7%) have Baldness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Baldness when taking Propranolol hydrochloride *:
- female: 95.24 %
- male: 4.76 %
Age of people who have Baldness when taking Propranolol hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.26 %
- 30-39: 21.05 %
- 40-49: 15.79 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 42.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hepatitis C: 5 people, 23.81%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 3 people, 14.29%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 2 people, 9.52%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 9.52%
- Ear Discomfort: 2 people, 9.52%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 4.76%
- Depression: 1 person, 4.76%
- Echinococciasis (human infection by the immature (larval) form of tapeworm, echinococcus): 1 person, 4.76%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 4.76%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 4.76%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Coreg: 3 people, 14.29%
- Perphenazine: 3 people, 14.29%
- Cymbalta: 3 people, 14.29%
- Omeprazole: 3 people, 14.29%
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 3 people, 14.29%
- Ribasphere: 3 people, 14.29%
- Nasonex: 3 people, 14.29%
- Toprol-Xl: 3 people, 14.29%
- Topamax: 3 people, 14.29%
- Benztropine Mesylate: 3 people, 14.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 23.81%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 19.05%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 4 people, 19.05%
- Constipation: 3 people, 14.29%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 14.29%
- Cough: 3 people, 14.29%
- Cushing's Syndrome (obesity, a rounded face, increased fat): 3 people, 14.29%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 3 people, 14.29%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 3 people, 14.29%
- Onychoclasis (breaking of the nails): 3 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Baldness while taking Propranolol hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Baldness
- Subscribe to monitor Baldness in Propranolol hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 5,010 users)
Baldness (partial or complete lack of hair growth) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, breast cancer female, chemotherapy (latest reports from 136,892 Baldness patients).
Drugs that are associated with BaldnessBaldness (3,118 drugs)
Could your condition cause BaldnessBaldness (2,894 conditions)
Propranolol hydrochloride side effects
- Propranolol hydrochloride side effects (3,095 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Propranolol hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Facial Nerve Disorder with Dexamethasone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Pruritus with Edarbi? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreas Transplant Rejection with Simulect? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Uterine Prolapse with Accupril? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pelvic Relaxation with Accupril? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Pain with Cosopt? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pelvic Floor Hernia with Accupril? - 5 seconds ago
- Ziprasidone Hydrochloride and Vioxx drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Anaemia with Trandate? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatomegaly with Reglan? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Centrum Silver - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Escitalopram, Celebrex, Mirtazapine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Letrozole, Zanaflex, Lorazepam, Imitrex Statdose, Metoprolol Tartrate, Effexor Xr, Lisinopril for a 47 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Eliquis - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.