Proscar and Mechanical complication of implant - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Mechanical complication of implant is reported only by a few people who take Proscar.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Proscar and have Mechanical complication of implant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,145 people who have side effects while taking Proscar from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
12,145 people reported to have side effects when taking Proscar.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Mechanical complication of implant.
What is Proscar?
Proscar has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. eHealthMe is studying from 12,475 Proscar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Mechanical complication of implant?
Mechanical complication of implant is found to be associated with 194 drugs and 62 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Proscar and Mechanical complication of implant reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mechanical complication of implant when taking Proscar *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Mechanical complication of implant when taking Proscar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Proscar *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 50.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Taxotere: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glyburide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Forteo: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Mechanical complication of implant *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cerebral Atrophy (decrement in size of brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Carotid Artery Atheroma (swelling of artery wall): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostate Cancer: 1 person, 50.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Proscar and have Mechanical complication of implant?Check whether Mechanical complication of implant is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Fouda AM, Bazeed AM, "Hematuria and Hematospermia Associated with the Use of Finasteride for the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia: A Case Report", Drug Safety-Case Reports, 2017 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Proscar:
- Proscar (12,475 reports)
Mechanical complication of implant treatments and more:
- Mechanical complication of implant (171 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Mechanical complication of implant:
- Mechanical complication of implant in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Mechanical complication of implant in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Mechanical complication of implant in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Mechanical complication of implant and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of finasteride:
All the drugs that are associated with Mechanical complication of implant:
- Mechanical complication of implant (194 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Mechanical complication of implant:
- Mechanical complication of implant (62 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on finasteride (the active ingredients of Proscar) and Proscar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Arthritis and Neck Pain - now
- Seasonique and Sodium Bicarbonate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Flarex drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Mycostatin and Bicalutamide drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Plaquenil drug interaction - 24 seconds ago