Who have Community-acquired pneumonia with Protonix iv - from FDA reports
There is no Community-acquired pneumonia reported by people who take Protonix iv yet. This review analyzes which people have Community-acquired pneumonia with Protonix iv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Community-acquired pneumonia while taking Protonix iv?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Community-acquired pneumonia
- Subscribe to monitor Community-acquired pneumonia in Protonix iv
You are not alone:
Protonix iv has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix iv 64 users)
Community-acquired pneumonia (pneumonia by contact in community) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 230,913 Community-acquired pneumonia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Community-acquired pneumoniaCommunity-acquired pneumonia
Could your condition cause Community-acquired pneumoniaCommunity-acquired pneumonia
Protonix iv side effects
- Protonix iv side effects (33 reports)
Browse all side effects of Protonix iva b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Will you have Uterine Leiomyoma with Diethylstilbestrol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Overgrowth Bacterial with Baclofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have External Ear Inflammation with Nifedipine? - 4 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Prozac drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Finasteride, Sinemet, Stalevo 125 - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.