Protonix and Eosinophils urine present - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eosinophils urine present is reported only by a few people who take Protonix.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Protonix and have Eosinophils urine present. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 118,952 people who have side effects while taking Protonix from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
118,952 people reported to have side effects when taking Protonix.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Eosinophils urine present.
What is Protonix?
Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 121,289 Protonix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eosinophils urine present?
Eosinophils urine present is found to be associated with 109 drugs and 49 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Protonix and Eosinophils urine present reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eosinophils urine present when taking Protonix *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Eosinophils urine present when taking Protonix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Protonix *:
- Zantac: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glipizide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adalat: 1 person, 50.00%
- Altace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arixtra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Avandamet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Avandia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gleevec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Eosinophils urine present *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 50.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Uric Acid Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds): 1 person, 50.00%
- Face Oedema (swelling of face): 1 person, 50.00%
- Faeces Discolored: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Abscess (pus): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Protonix and have Eosinophils urine present?Check whether Eosinophils urine present is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Protonix:
- Protonix (121,289 reports)
Eosinophils urine present treatments and more:
- Eosinophils urine present (61 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eosinophils urine present:
- Eosinophils urine present in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eosinophils urine present in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eosinophils urine present in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Eosinophils urine present and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pantoprazole sodium:
All the drugs that are associated with Eosinophils urine present:
- Eosinophils urine present (109 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Eosinophils urine present:
- Eosinophils urine present (49 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pantoprazole sodium (the active ingredients of Protonix) and Protonix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clorazepate Dipotassium and Mucosal Inflammation - 15 seconds ago
- Nitrofurantoin and Nitrolingual drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Aczone drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Paxil and Idiosyncratic Alcohol Intoxication - 34 seconds ago
- Collagen Disorder and Joint Swelling - 35 seconds ago