Who have Fat absorption with Protonix - from FDA reports
There is no Fat absorption reported by people who take Protonix yet. This review analyzes which people have Fat absorption with Protonix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Fat absorption while taking Protonix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fat absorption
- Subscribe to monitor Fat absorption in Protonix
You are not alone:
Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 73,335 users)
Fat absorption has been reported by people with diabetes (latest reports from 27 Fat absorption patients).
Drugs that are associated with Fat absorptionFat absorption
Could your condition cause Fat absorptionFat absorption
Protonix side effects
- Protonix side effects (71,507 reports)
Browse all side effects of Protonixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Estraderm? - a second ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Estraderm? - a second ago
- Will you have Urine Albumin with Estraderm? - a second ago
- Will you have Albumin - Urine with Estraderm? - a second ago
- Will you have Albuminuria with Estraderm? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.