Provigil and Breast cancer stage iii - from FDA reports
Breast cancer stage iii is found among people who take Provigil, especially for people who are 60+ old also take medication Avonex, and have Multiple sclerosis. This review analyzes which people have Breast cancer stage iii with Provigil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,235 people who have side effects when taking Provigil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
17,235 people reported to have side effects when taking Provigil.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Breast cancer stage iii
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Breast cancer stage iii when taking Provigil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 5 people, 83.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 16.67%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Avonex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Zofran: 3 people, 50.00%
- Fosamax: 3 people, 50.00%
- Arimidex: 3 people, 50.00%
- Baclofen: 3 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 33.33%
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (a heart condition in which there is an abnormal extra electrical pathway of the heart): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breast cancer stage iii
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Breast cancer stage iii in Provigil
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Provigil and Breast cancer stage iii
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Provigil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Provigil 18,662 users)
Breast cancer stage iii
Breast cancer stage iii has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hormone replacement therapy, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 707 Breast cancer stage iii patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancer stage iiiBreast cancer stage iii (200 drugs)
Could your condition cause Breast cancer stage iiiBreast cancer stage iii (104 conditions)
Provigil side effects
- Provigil side effects (17,240 reports)
Browse all side effects of Provigila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM, "Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy", Sleep Science, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Provigil and have Breast Cancer Stage Iii
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer Stage Iii
- Support group for people who take Provigil
You may be interested in these posts
- ot at this time but will after reviewing other comments
- Hi. I’m Brandi.. take provigil 200mg x 2 a day..
- I have only been taking provigil for a few days now and cannot seem to stay awake. I'm hoping that after taking it for a while it will "kick in" and start work I g the way it was intended. Has anyone heard of that happening?
- Just wanting toknow the interactions
- i take modafinil, but my doctor is not aware, because I buy it online....I have been prescribed candisartan for chronic migraines...can I safely take both?
- Will you have Arthritis with Triazolam?
- Will you have Wakefulness with Femhrt?
- Will you have Pain with Xgeva?
- What to expect when you take Zanaflex and have Face Injury?
- Will you have Cyst with Blincyto?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triazolam and have Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Femhrt and have Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Pain?
- Support group for people who take Blincyto and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Arteritis?
- Hi my name is Ivan and I just been diagnosed with both conditions
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.