Provigil and Breast cancer stage iii - from FDA reports
Breast cancer stage iii is found among people who take Provigil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Avonex, and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,176 people who have side effects when taking Provigil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
19,176 people reported to have side effects when taking Provigil.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Breast cancer stage iii
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast cancer stage iii when taking Provigil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast cancer stage iii when taking Provigil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 5 people, 83.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 16.67%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Avonex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Zofran: 3 people, 50.00%
- Fosamax: 3 people, 50.00%
- Arimidex: 3 people, 50.00%
- Baclofen: 3 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 33.33%
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (a heart condition in which there is an abnormal extra electrical pathway of the heart): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Breast cancer stage iii while taking Provigil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breast cancer stage iii
- Subscribe to monitor Breast cancer stage iii in Provigil
You are not alone:
Provigil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Provigil 20,603 users)
Breast cancer stage iii
Breast cancer stage iii has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hormone replacement therapy, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 889 Breast cancer stage iii patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancer stage iiiBreast cancer stage iii (202 drugs)
Could your condition cause Breast cancer stage iiiBreast cancer stage iii (104 conditions)
Provigil side effects
- Provigil side effects (19,181 reports)
Browse all side effects of Provigila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM, "Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy", Sleep Science, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain Inflammation Activated with L-Phenylalanine? - now
- Will you have Sacroiliitis with Idamycin? - now
- Will you have Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome with Trileptal? - 2 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Femara drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sinus Headache with Microlite? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- Prediction of Piperine, Zoloft for a 24 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Fluvoxamine Maleate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.