Prozac and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Prozac, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Prozac. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54,135 people who have side effects when taking Prozac from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
54,135 people reported to have side effects when taking Prozac.
Among them, 3,380 people (6.24%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Prozac when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 9.94 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.8 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.56 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.8 %
- 2 - 5 years: 27.95 %
- 5 - 10 years: 15.53 %
- 10+ years: 12.42 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Prozac *:
- female: 78.64 %
- male: 21.36 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Prozac *:
- 0-1: 0.36 %
- 2-9: 0.22 %
- 10-19: 2.43 %
- 20-29: 8.06 %
- 30-39: 12.6 %
- 40-49: 24.37 %
- 50-59: 28.44 %
- 60+: 23.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (199 people, 5.89%)
- High Blood Pressure (187 people, 5.53%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (150 people, 4.44%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (145 people, 4.29%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (133 people, 3.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (526 people, 15.56%)
- Ambien (522 people, 15.44%)
- Neurontin (506 people, 14.97%)
- Prilosec (473 people, 13.99%)
- Xanax (438 people, 12.96%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (691 people, 20.44%)
- Nausea (689 people, 20.38%)
- Weakness (686 people, 20.30%)
- Injury (671 people, 19.85%)
- Back Pain (619 people, 18.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Prozac?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Prozac from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 60,730 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Prozaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- Birth control and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Multiple sclerosis and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Alternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...