Pulmicort and Antigliadin antibody positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Antigliadin antibody positive is reported only by a few people who take Pulmicort.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Pulmicort and have Antigliadin antibody positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,584 people who have side effects while taking Pulmicort from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30,584 people reported to have side effects when taking Pulmicort.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Antigliadin antibody positive.
What is Pulmicort?
Pulmicort has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 31,002 Pulmicort users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Antigliadin antibody positive?
Antigliadin antibody positive is found to be associated with 45 drugs and 12 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pulmicort and Antigliadin antibody positive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Antigliadin antibody positive when taking Pulmicort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Antigliadin antibody positive when taking Pulmicort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Pulmicort *:
- Serevent: 2 people, 100.00%
- Metoprolol Succinate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Bricanyl: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atacand: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Antigliadin antibody positive *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Inflammation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Orthostatic Hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up): 2 people, 100.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 2 people, 100.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atrophy (wasting away of a part of the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bacteria Stool Identified: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pulmicort and have Antigliadin antibody positive?Check whether Antigliadin antibody positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Antigliadin antibody positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of budesonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Pulmicort:
- Pulmicort (31,002 reports)
Common Pulmicort side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 5,388 reports
- Asthma: 5,325 reports
- Cough: 3,585 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,799 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2,414 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,236 reports
- Chest pain: 2,142 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1,940 reports
Browse all side effects of Pulmicort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Antigliadin antibody positive treatments and more:
- Antigliadin antibody positive (26 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Antigliadin antibody positive:
- Antigliadin antibody positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Antigliadin antibody positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Antigliadin antibody positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Antigliadin antibody positive:
- Antigliadin antibody positive (45 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Antigliadin antibody positive:
- Antigliadin antibody positive (12 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide (the active ingredients of Pulmicort) and Pulmicort (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lithium Carbonate and Letairis drug interaction - a second ago
- Detrol La and Hypotonia - 3 seconds ago
- Victoza vs. Simvastatin - 10 seconds ago
- Detrol La and Decreased Interest - 11 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Allopurinol drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Breast Calcifications - 28 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Nexplanon drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 32 seconds ago
- Sodium Sulfacetamide and Metformin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Donepezil Hydrochloride vs. Gabapentin - 35 seconds ago