Who have Food allergy with Pulmozyme - from FDA reports
Food allergy is reported only by a few people who take Pulmozyme. We study 5,867 people who have side effects while taking Pulmozyme from FDA. Among them, 1 have Food allergy. Find out below who they are, when they have Food allergy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,867 people reported to have side effects when taking Pulmozyme.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Food allergy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Food allergy when taking Pulmozyme *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Food allergy when taking Pulmozyme *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zenpep: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Food allergy while taking Pulmozyme?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Food allergy
- Subscribe to monitor Food allergy in Pulmozyme
You are not alone:
Pulmozyme has active ingredients of dornase alfa. It is often used in cystic fibrosis. (latest outcomes from Pulmozyme 5,879 users)
Food allergy has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,896 Food allergy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Food allergyFood allergy (743 drugs)
Could your condition cause Food allergyFood allergy (490 conditions)
Pulmozyme side effects
- Pulmozyme side effects (5,870 reports)
Browse all side effects of Pulmozymea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypersensitivity with Prednisone? - now
- Will you have Asthma with Zerit? - now
- Will you have Exercise-Induced Asthma with Zerit? - now
- Will you have Bronchial Asthma with Zerit? - now
- Will you have Chronic Asthma with Zerit? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old boy who takes Singulair - an hour ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Sr, Otezla, Plaquenil, Dexedrine, Zopiclone, Xyrem for a 28 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Xyrem - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.