Who have Food allergy with Pulmozyme - from FDA reports
Food allergy is reported only by a few people who take Pulmozyme. We study 6,464 people who have side effects while taking Pulmozyme from FDA. Among them, 1 have Food allergy. Find out below who they are, when they have Food allergy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6,464 people reported to have side effects when taking Pulmozyme.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Food allergy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Food allergy when taking Pulmozyme *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Food allergy when taking Pulmozyme *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zenpep: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Food allergy while taking Pulmozyme?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Food allergy
- Subscribe to monitor Food allergy in Pulmozyme
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Pulmozyme and have Food allergy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Pulmozyme has active ingredients of dornase alfa. It is often used in cystic fibrosis. (latest outcomes from Pulmozyme 6,476 users)
Food allergy has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 4,049 Food allergy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Food allergyFood allergy (748 drugs)
Could your condition cause Food allergyFood allergy (490 conditions)
Pulmozyme side effects
- Pulmozyme side effects (6,467 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Pulmozymea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Women aged 60+ who have Involuntary Eye Movements with Digoxin - now
- Women aged 60+ who have Back And Forth Eye Movements with Digoxin - now
- Will you have Macular Oedema with Estradiol? - now
- Women aged 60+ who have Nystagmus with Digoxin - a second ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Choline Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Htn with Choline Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hbp with Choline Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Choline Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure - High with Choline Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Choline Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Marijuana - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Celexa, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 56 minutes ago
- Prediction of Alendronic Acid, Rabeprazole Sodium, Zyrtec, Symbicort, Dutasteride, Meloxicam for a 75 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Miralax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Gaviscon, Atorvastatin Calcium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Tramadol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.