Pulmozyme and Liver function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Pulmozyme, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old also take medication Creon, and have Indigestion. This review analyzes which people have Liver function test abnormal with Pulmozyme. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,188 people who have side effects when taking Pulmozyme from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
4,188 people reported to have side effects when taking Pulmozyme.
Among them, 13 people (0.31%) have Liver function test abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Pulmozyme *:
- female: 53.85 %
- male: 46.15 %
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Pulmozyme *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 8.33 %
- 10-19: 41.67 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (2 people, 15.38%)
- Renal Colic (2 people, 15.38%)
- Malabsorption (2 people, 15.38%)
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Indigestion (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Creon (7 people, 53.85%)
- Omeprazole (5 people, 38.46%)
- Azithromycin (5 people, 38.46%)
- Flonase (4 people, 30.77%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 30.77%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (6 people, 46.15%)
- Gastroenteritis Viral (3 people, 23.08%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 23.08%)
- Cough (2 people, 15.38%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Liver function test abnormal when taking Pulmozyme?
- Check symptoms - is liver function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLiver function test abnormal and drugs with ingredients of dornase alfa.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLiver function test abnormal and Pulmozyme from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pulmozyme has active ingredients of dornase alfa. It is often used in cystic fibrosis. (latest outcomes from Pulmozyme 4,200 users)
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure (latest reports from 29,346 Liver function test abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Pulmozymea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Could your condition cause Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My daughter has taken pulmozyne, pulmocort, and flovent. It seems like after a few weeks of taking pulmozyme she starts losing hair. She has had several bald spots and definite thinning all over. Each time I brish her hair lots comes out. Her dr thinks I am crazy to suggest it comes from the ...
User reviews to the study
Hi All Using Pulmozyne for 2 months and very breathless. Wil this pass? And if so approximately how long will that take. I use the gym to help with my cf but can't manage to do anything once there since been put on pulmozyne and wondering if it's worth taking. Thank you Hazel
I have been taking Evoxac for years. Over the last 7 years my liver function tests run Extremely high. I have had a liver biopsy and all came back negative. I also have white blood cell Issues. I have always thought that this medicine contributes to my problems but my doctors keep ...
hi i have hep c sense 2000 my i,ve had the usual meds interfuren and the peg no help so i just took care of my self for 16 years until i got a new med morphine sulfate 15 mg my labs shot from ast 66 alt 71 to almost double so be careful with new meds for pain i have had a scan and found a new ...