Qudexy xr and Numbness and tingling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Numbness and tingling is found among people who take Qudexy xr, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Qudexy xr and have Numbness and tingling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 270 people who have side effects when taking Qudexy xr from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
270 people reported to have side effects when taking Qudexy xr.
Among them, 6 people (2.22%) have Numbness and tingling.
What is Qudexy xr?
Qudexy xr has active ingredients of topiramate. eHealthMe is studying from 276 Qudexy xr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Numbness and tingling?
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) is found to be associated with 2,086 drugs and 1,826 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Qudexy xr and Numbness and tingling reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Qudexy xr*:
Age of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Qudexy xr *:
Common drugs people take besides Qudexy xr *:
Common side effects people have besides Numbness and tingling *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Qudexy xr and have Numbness and tingling?Check whether Numbness and tingling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", Beyoglu Eye Journal, 2019 Jan .
How severe was Numbness and tingling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of topiramate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Qudexy xr:
- Qudexy xr (276 reports)
Numbness and tingling treatments and more:
- Numbness and tingling (12,171 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Numbness and tingling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Numbness and tingling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Metformin: 475 reports
- Aspirin: 474 reports
- Gilenya: 467 reports
- Omeprazole: 463 reports
- Gabapentin: 409 reports
- Lipitor: 408 reports
- Prednisone: 400 reports
- Methotrexate: 377 reports
- Lyrica: 375 reports
- Tramadol: 339 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling (2,086 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,093 reports
- High blood pressure: 587 reports
- Pain: 523 reports
- Depression: 404 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 367 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 259 reports
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 247 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling (1,826 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on topiramate (the active ingredients of Qudexy xr) and Qudexy xr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Allergic Rhinitis and Influenza Like Illness - now
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Fibromyalgia - a second ago
- Suboxone and Colon Cancer - 8 seconds ago
- Empagliflozin and Prochlorperazine Maleate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Tretinoin and H1N1 Influenza - 10 seconds ago
- Nuplazid and Ocular Discomfort - 17 seconds ago
- Temozolomide and Respiratory Depression - 24 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Brain Herniation - 26 seconds ago
- Evoxac and Ursodeoxycholic Acid drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Testosterone and Tikosyn drug interaction - 28 seconds ago