Quetiapine fumarate and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Quetiapine fumarate, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Clonazepam, and have Psychotic disorder. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,742 people who have side effects when taking Quetiapine fumarate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 25, 2017
7,742 people reported to have side effects when taking Quetiapine fumarate.
Among them, 296 people (3.82%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Quetiapine fumarate when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 39.02 %
- 1 - 6 months: 43.9 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.44 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.76 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.44 %
- 10+ years: 2.44 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Quetiapine fumarate *:
- female: 62.02 %
- male: 37.98 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Quetiapine fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.43 %
- 10-19: 2.55 %
- 20-29: 9.79 %
- 30-39: 28.09 %
- 40-49: 21.28 %
- 50-59: 16.17 %
- 60+: 21.7 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (19 people, 6.42%)
- Schizophrenia (17 people, 5.74%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (12 people, 4.05%)
- Narcolepsy (12 people, 4.05%)
- Sleep Disorder (11 people, 3.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonazepam (55 people, 18.58%)
- Lorazepam (38 people, 12.84%)
- Mirtazapine (33 people, 11.15%)
- Omeprazole (30 people, 10.14%)
- Diazepam (29 people, 9.80%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Agitation (83 people, 28.04%)
- Dizziness (65 people, 21.96%)
- Fatigue (64 people, 21.62%)
- Suicidal Ideation (62 people, 20.95%)
- Headache (55 people, 18.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety when taking Quetiapine fumarate?
- Check symptoms - is stress and anxiety caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStress and anxiety and drugs with ingredients of quetiapine fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress and anxiety and Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,371 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,560 Stress and anxiety patients).
Browse all side effects of Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Shah Z, Londhe V, "Influence of various media on the dissolution profiles of immediate-release quetiapine tablets in India", Dissolution Technologies, 2016 Feb .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
User posts to the study
I started taking Enskyce a little over a month ago, and I’ve recently noticed that I feel sort of anxious? I do suffer from anxiety, but I take Celexa to manage that. And the entire time I’ve been on the Celexa, I haven’t had any problems with feeling anxious. Does anyone else feel anxious while ...
Hi. I have been on ramipril for just over a month. In the last few days I have been suffering from anxiety. Which caused an argument with my wife. Even though we have sorted it out, the feeling of anxiety is still there. Can anyone offer any advice please? Tim
I have been taking Benicar/HCTZ for a couple of years with good BP response. I am 68 and male. The last 7-10 days I have been bothered by anxiety at night, very hard to sleep, a feeling of possible doom. Cardiologist has done EKG and labs, all normal. I now am wearing a 48-hour EKG monitor and ...