Quillivant xr and Stress and anxiety - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Quillivant xr, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Quillivant xr and have Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,953 people who have side effects when taking Quillivant xr from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,953 people reported to have side effects when taking Quillivant xr.
Among them, 72 people (3.69%) have Stress and anxiety.
What is Quillivant xr?
Quillivant xr has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 1,968 Quillivant xr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Stress and anxiety?
Stress and anxiety is found to be associated with 4,817 drugs and 5,021 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Quillivant xr and Stress and anxiety reports submitted per year:
Time on Quillivant xr when people have Stress and anxiety *:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Quillivant xr*:
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Quillivant xr *:
Common drugs people take besides Quillivant xr *:
Common side effects people have besides Stress and anxiety *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Quillivant xr and have Stress and anxiety?Check whether Stress and anxiety is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Yektas ?, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug .
- Ersoy MA, Ersoy HT, "Manic symptoms associated with isotretinoin and methylphenidate combination: a case report", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Sep .
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
- Adak, I., & Coskun, M. , "Symptomatic cholelithiasis associated with combined use of methylphenidate and fluoxetine in an otherwise healthy adolescent girl", Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Coskun, M., & Adak, I. , "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Yalcin O, Aslan AA, Sari BA, Turkbay T, "Possible methylphenidate related hoarseness and disturbances of voice quality: two pediatric cases", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2012 Sep .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Stress and anxiety and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Quillivant xr:
- Quillivant xr (1,968 reports)
Common Quillivant xr side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 467 reports
- Abnormal behavior: 158 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 128 reports
Browse all side effects of Quillivant xr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Stress and anxiety treatments and more:
- Stress and anxiety (563,888 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Prednisone: 16,002 reports
- Aspirin: 14,084 reports
- Humira: 12,166 reports
- Xanax: 10,535 reports
- Cymbalta: 10,457 reports
- Taxotere: 10,254 reports
- Oxycontin: 10,152 reports
- Truvada: 10,068 reports
- Gabapentin: 10,005 reports
- Chantix: 9,959 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (4,817 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Stress and anxiety:
All the conditions that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (5,021 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on methylphenidate hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Quillivant xr) and Quillivant xr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Niacin And Niacinamide vs. Atenolol - now
- Phenergan and Bladder Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Indapamide and Tendonitis - 4 seconds ago
- Navane vs. Aripiprazole - 5 seconds ago
- Nitrous Oxide W/ Oxygen vs. Klonopin - 7 seconds ago
- Librium and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 7 seconds ago
- Buspar and Urosepsis - 7 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Spondylolisthesis - 18 seconds ago
- Singulair and Primary Myelofibrosis - 19 seconds ago
- Niaspan vs. Fish Oil Fatty Acid - 19 seconds ago