Qvar and Neutrophil count abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neutrophil count abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Qvar.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Qvar and have Neutrophil count abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,290 people who have side effects while taking Qvar from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,290 people reported to have side effects when taking Qvar.
Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Neutrophil count abnormal.
What is Qvar?
Qvar has active ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 15,706 Qvar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neutrophil count abnormal?
Neutrophil count abnormal (abnormal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell) is found to be associated with 757 drugs and 359 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Qvar and Neutrophil count abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neutrophil count abnormal when taking Qvar *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Neutrophil count abnormal when taking Qvar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Qvar *:
- Serevent: 5 people, 100.00%
- Ketorolac Tromethamine: 5 people, 100.00%
- Kenalog: 5 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 5 people, 100.00%
- Guaifenesin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 5 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 5 people, 100.00%
- Forteo: 5 people, 100.00%
- Erythromycin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Astelin: 5 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Neutrophil count abnormal *:
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 5 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 100.00%
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress): 5 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 100.00%
- Gingival Pain (gum pain): 5 people, 100.00%
- General Symptom: 5 people, 100.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 5 people, 100.00%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 5 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 100.00%
- Erythema Nodosum (skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below): 5 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 100.00%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 5 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 100.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 5 people, 100.00%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 5 people, 100.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Qvar and have Neutrophil count abnormal?Check whether Neutrophil count abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neutrophil count abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Qvar:
- Qvar (15,706 reports)
Common Qvar side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,011 reports
- Asthma: 1,763 reports
- Cough: 1,273 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,266 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 985 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 871 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 829 reports
- Chest pain: 788 reports
Browse all side effects of Qvar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neutrophil count abnormal treatments and more:
- Neutrophil count abnormal (2,466 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neutrophil count abnormal:
- Neutrophil count abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neutrophil count abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neutrophil count abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neutrophil count abnormal:
- Neulasta: 280 reports
- Clozapine: 201 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 189 reports
- Carboplatin: 169 reports
- Cisplatin: 134 reports
- Prednisone: 117 reports
- Revlimid: 102 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Neutrophil count abnormal:
- Neutrophil count abnormal (757 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neutrophil count abnormal:
- Multiple myeloma: 118 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neutrophil count abnormal:
- Neutrophil count abnormal (359 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on beclomethasone dipropionate (the active ingredients of Qvar) and Qvar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Haemorrhoidal Haemorrhage - 2 seconds ago
- Magnesium Lactate and Bactrim Ds drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Meclizine Hydrochloride and Gastric Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Crohn'S Disease - 14 seconds ago
- Gilenya vs. Rituxan - 20 seconds ago
- Tpn and Tylenol drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Trimeprazine Tartrate and Heart Attack - 24 seconds ago
- Afinitor and Mucormycosis - 34 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Aquagenic Pruritus - 36 seconds ago