Ramipril and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Pain with Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,169 people who have side effects when taking Ramipril from FDA, and is updated regularly.
57,169 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril.
Among them, 1,341 people (2.35%) have Pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ramipril when people have Pain *:
- < 1 month: 38.89 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.39 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.78 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.56 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.33 %
- 10+ years: 9.72 %
Gender of people who have Pain when taking Ramipril *:
- female: 54.56 %
- male: 45.44 %
Age of people who have Pain when taking Ramipril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.09 %
- 20-29: 1.11 %
- 30-39: 3.23 %
- 40-49: 12.64 %
- 50-59: 21.77 %
- 60+: 61.07 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 181 people, 13.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 123 people, 9.17%
- Depression: 98 people, 7.31%
- Diabetes: 65 people, 4.85%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 61 people, 4.55%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 175 people, 13.05%
- Furosemide: 124 people, 9.25%
- Omeprazole: 120 people, 8.95%
- Lipitor: 117 people, 8.72%
- Metformin: 112 people, 8.35%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 242 people, 18.05%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 212 people, 15.81%
- Weakness: 207 people, 15.44%
- Pain In Extremity: 206 people, 15.36%
- Stress And Anxiety: 188 people, 14.02%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,650 users)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with PainPain (3,631 drugs)
Could your condition cause PainPain (4,812 conditions)
Ramipril side effects
- Ramipril side effects (57,189 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ramipril and have Pain
- Support group for people who have Pain
- Support group for people who take Ramipril
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- Hi justbwanting to have a read
- Been using Ramipril for about ten years.
- Hi I'm Samantha and started taking ramipril two days ago..my right has is hurting if I open my mouth wide or if I laugh..Im 52 and on lowest dose.
- what is the best way to deal with constipation
- Will you have Rashes with Pentoxifylline?
- What to expect when you take Altace and have Plantar Warts?
- Will you have Syncope with Anafranil?
- What to expect when you take Dramamine and have Macrophage?
- Will you have Dyslipidaemia with Advil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pentoxifylline and have Rashes?
- Support group for people who take Anafranil and have Syncope?
- Support group for people who take Advil and have Dyslipidaemia?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Aldomet and have Lethargy?
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.