Ramipril and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Pain with Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,169 people who have side effects when taking Ramipril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
57,169 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril.
Among them, 1,341 people (2.35%) have Pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ramipril when people have Pain *:
- < 1 month: 41.18 %
- 1 - 6 months: 23.53 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.94 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.88 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.35 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.82 %
- 10+ years: 10.29 %
Gender of people who have Pain when taking Ramipril *:
- female: 54.56 %
- male: 45.44 %
Age of people who have Pain when taking Ramipril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.09 %
- 20-29: 1.11 %
- 30-39: 3.23 %
- 40-49: 12.64 %
- 50-59: 21.77 %
- 60+: 61.07 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (181 people, 13.50%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (123 people, 9.17%)
- Depression (98 people, 7.31%)
- Diabetes (65 people, 4.85%)
- Insomnia (61 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (175 people, 13.05%)
- Furosemide (124 people, 9.25%)
- Omeprazole (120 people, 8.95%)
- Lipitor (117 people, 8.72%)
- Metformin (112 people, 8.35%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (242 people, 18.05%)
- Nausea (212 people, 15.81%)
- Weakness (207 people, 15.44%)
- Pain In Extremity (206 people, 15.36%)
- Stress And Anxiety (188 people, 14.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain when taking Ramipril?
- Check symptoms - is pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain and drugs with ingredients of ramipril.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain and Ramipril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,649 users)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PainPain
Could your condition cause PainPain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
After chemotherapy 10 years ago, following possible colon cancer and surgery, episodes of atrial fibrillation occurred. Eventually PRADAXA was prescribed four years ago, and no more episodes have occured for over two years. However, I have had increasingly frequent ( knees and ankles) " sprains" ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril