Ramipril and Visual acuity reduced - from FDA reports
Visual acuity reduced is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Visual acuity reduced with Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,169 people who have side effects when taking Ramipril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
57,169 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril.
Among them, 224 people (0.39%) have Visual acuity reduced
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ramipril when people have Visual acuity reduced *:
- < 1 month: 60 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 20 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Visual acuity reduced when taking Ramipril *:
- female: 43.48 %
- male: 56.52 %
Age of people who have Visual acuity reduced when taking Ramipril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.19 %
- 40-49: 7.1 %
- 50-59: 18.58 %
- 60+: 72.13 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes (24 people, 10.71%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (19 people, 8.48%)
- Depression (14 people, 6.25%)
- Multiple Myeloma (13 people, 5.80%)
- Preventive Health Care (10 people, 4.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (42 people, 18.75%)
- Simvastatin (34 people, 15.18%)
- Metformin (28 people, 12.50%)
- Amlodipine (20 people, 8.93%)
- Crestor (14 people, 6.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (36 people, 16.07%)
- Cataract (33 people, 14.73%)
- Vision Blurred (31 people, 13.84%)
- Fatigue (30 people, 13.39%)
- Headache (29 people, 12.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Visual acuity reduced when taking Ramipril?
- Check symptoms - is visual acuity reduced caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVisual acuity reduced and drugs with ingredients of ramipril.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVisual acuity reduced and Ramipril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,649 users)
Visual acuity reduced
Visual acuity reduced (reduced clearness of vision) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, macular degeneration (latest reports from 35,890 Visual acuity reduced patients).
Browse all side effects of Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Visual acuity reducedVisual acuity reduced
Could your condition cause Visual acuity reducedVisual acuity reduced
What would happen?
Questions to the study
After chemotherapy 10 years ago, following possible colon cancer and surgery, episodes of atrial fibrillation occurred. Eventually PRADAXA was prescribed four years ago, and no more episodes have occured for over two years. However, I have had increasingly frequent ( knees and ankles) " sprains" ...
User reviews to the study
ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril