Rapaflo and Gout - from FDA reports
Gout is reported only by a few people who take Rapaflo. We study 2,007 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA. Among them, 4 have Gout. Find out below who they are, when they have Gout and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
2,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo.
Among them, 4 people (0.2%) have Gout
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rapaflo when people have Gout *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gout when taking Rapaflo *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gout when taking Rapaflo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer (2 people, 50.00%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xtandi (1 person, 25.00%)
- Prolia (1 person, 25.00%)
- Niaspan (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lupron Depot (1 person, 25.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Post Procedural Oedema (1 person, 25.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 25.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 25.00%)
- Heart Rate Decreased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Gout when taking Rapaflo?
- Check symptoms - is gout caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsGout and drugs with ingredients of silodosin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGout and Rapaflo from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rapaflo has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Rapaflo 2,275 users)
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) has been reported by people with gout, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 25,564 Gout patients).
Browse all side effects of Rapafloa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with GoutGout
Could your condition cause GoutGout
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
User reviews to the study
Hi, new to this. Third cardioversion, and they put me on xeralto. within a month, terrible pain in my right ankle. Like a sword run through it and still in it. I had previoiusly cut out meat, I don't drink. I lost 10 pounds quickly to stave off another afib. I hadn't been drinking much ...
Age 80 Have taken Xarelto for 6 months for AFIB. About a month ago, began with gout attacks left big to then right big toe... three days. Break of a week between. Now a continued attack that hasn't let up for six days. No change in usual healthy diet. No alcohol, nominal amts red meats and ...