Rapaflo and Pruritus - from FDA reports
Pruritus is found among people who take Rapaflo, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Pruritus with Rapaflo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,007 people who have side effects when taking Rapaflo from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
2,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo.
Among them, 43 people (2.14%) have Pruritus
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rapaflo when people have Pruritus *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pruritus when taking Rapaflo *:
- female: 4.76 %
- male: 95.24 %
Age of people who have Pruritus when taking Rapaflo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 11.63%)
- Pain (4 people, 9.30%)
- Prostatomegaly (3 people, 6.98%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 6.98%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (6 people, 13.95%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 9.30%)
- Zoloft (3 people, 6.98%)
- Xtandi (3 people, 6.98%)
- Flomax (3 people, 6.98%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (23 people, 53.49%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (5 people, 11.63%)
- Hypersensitivity (5 people, 11.63%)
- Diarrhea (5 people, 11.63%)
- Abdominal Pain (4 people, 9.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pruritus when taking Rapaflo?
- Check symptoms - is pruritus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPruritus and drugs with ingredients of silodosin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePruritus and Rapaflo from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rapaflo has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Rapaflo 2,275 users)
Pruritus (severe itching of the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 165,446 Pruritus patients).
Browse all side effects of Rapafloa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PruritusPruritus
Could your condition cause PruritusPruritus
What would happen?
Questions to the study
How long after stopping will the itching stop? Has been 5 days is no way as bad or often seems to be less every day, was horrible when taking. Would think after 5 days any side effect should be gone completely.