Who have Crepitations with Rapamune - from FDA reports
Crepitations is found among people who take Rapamune, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prednisone, and have Glioblastoma multiforme. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,399 people who have side effects when taking Rapamune from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
10,399 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapamune.
Among them, 15 people (0.14%) have Crepitations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rapamune when people have Crepitations *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Crepitations when taking Rapamune *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Crepitations when taking Rapamune *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.14 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia: 1 person, 6.67%
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumours in adults): 1 person, 6.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc: 5 people, 33.33%
- Prednisone: 5 people, 33.33%
- Clonidine: 4 people, 26.67%
- Zenapax: 4 people, 26.67%
- Lasix: 4 people, 26.67%
- Novolog: 4 people, 26.67%
- Lantus: 4 people, 26.67%
- Cellcept: 4 people, 26.67%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 20.00%
- Bactrim: 3 people, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 5 people, 33.33%
- Fever: 4 people, 26.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 26.67%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 4 people, 26.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 26.67%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 3 people, 20.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 20.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 3 people, 20.00%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 2 people, 13.33%
- Itching: 2 people, 13.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Crepitations while taking Rapamune?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Crepitations
- Subscribe to monitor Crepitations in Rapamune
You are not alone:
Rapamune has active ingredients of sirolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Rapamune 10,336 users)
Crepitations (noises are produced by the rubbing of parts one against the other) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 3,084 Crepitations patients).
Drugs that are associated with CrepitationsCrepitations (843 drugs)
Could your condition cause CrepitationsCrepitations (490 conditions)
Rapamune side effects
- Rapamune side effects (10,401 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Rapamunea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? - now
- Fluoxetine and Wall Ginger drug interaction - now
- Will you have Exhaustion with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? - now
- Ibuprofen and False Unicorn drug interaction - now
- Will you have Fatigue with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? - now
- Will you have Acute Renal Artery Occlusion with Westwood-Pear? - a second ago
- Will you have Cigarette Smoking with Sudafed 24 Hour? - a second ago
- Will you have Autoimmune Neutropenia with Allegra? - a second ago
- Cataflam and Radix Cardopatiae drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Dexedrine and Igname Sauvage drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Progesterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Proscar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin, Meclizine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex Dm - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Bydureon, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.