Rasilez and Cell marker increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cell marker increased is reported only by a few people who take Rasilez.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Rasilez and have Cell marker increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,911 people who have side effects while taking Rasilez from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Rasilez.
Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Cell marker increased.
What is Rasilez?
Rasilez has active ingredients of aliskiren hemifumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 5,857 Rasilez users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cell marker increased?
Cell marker increased is found to be associated with 248 drugs and 172 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Rasilez and Cell marker increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cell marker increased when taking Rasilez *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Cell marker increased when taking Rasilez *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Rasilez *:
- Depakene: 4 people, 100.00%
- Slow-K: 4 people, 100.00%
- Afinitor: 4 people, 100.00%
- Aldactone: 4 people, 100.00%
- Novorapid: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lasix: 4 people, 100.00%
- Torsemide: 3 people, 75.00%
- Alendronate Sodium: 3 people, 75.00%
- Allopurinol: 3 people, 75.00%
- Carvedilol: 3 people, 75.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cell marker increased *:
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 100.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 4 people, 100.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 100.00%
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 4 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 4 people, 100.00%
- Surfactant Protein Increased: 4 people, 100.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 4 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 4 people, 100.00%
- Renal Cancer Recurrent (cancer of kidney repeat): 3 people, 75.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dry Skin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (inflammation of the vulva): 1 person, 25.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rasilez and have Cell marker increased?Check whether Cell marker increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cell marker increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aliskiren hemifumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Rasilez:
- Rasilez (5,857 reports)
Common Rasilez side effects:
Browse all side effects of Rasilez:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cell marker increased treatments and more:
- Cell marker increased (678 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cell marker increased:
- Cell marker increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cell marker increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cell marker increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cell marker increased:
- Cell marker increased (248 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cell marker increased:
- Cell marker increased (172 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aliskiren hemifumarate (the active ingredients of Rasilez) and Rasilez (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Melphalan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Epivir and Haematocrit Decreased - 4 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Necrosis - 4 seconds ago
- Aldactone and Duodenal Perforation - 7 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Eye Operation Complication - 15 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Enlarged Heart - 20 seconds ago
- Vitis Vinifera and Dementia - 27 seconds ago
- Fabrazyme and Leukopenia - 42 seconds ago
- Januvia and Asthmatic Crisis - 47 seconds ago
- Clozaril and Affect Lability - 48 seconds ago