Reclast and Uti - from FDA reports
Uti is found among people who take Reclast, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Fosamax, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Uti with Reclast. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,042 people who have side effects when taking Reclast from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
11,042 people reported to have side effects when taking Reclast.
Among them, 294 people (2.66%) have Uti
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Reclast when people have Uti *:
- < 1 month: 33.93 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.93 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.5 %
- 1 - 2 years: 19.64 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Uti when taking Reclast *:
- female: 96.82 %
- male: 3.18 %
Age of people who have Uti when taking Reclast *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.46 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.93 %
- 30-39: 1.39 %
- 40-49: 2.31 %
- 50-59: 17.59 %
- 60+: 77.31 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (30 people, 10.20%)
- Pain (19 people, 6.46%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (18 people, 6.12%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (16 people, 5.44%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 5.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (71 people, 24.15%)
- Synthroid (27 people, 9.18%)
- Prednisone (23 people, 7.82%)
- Folic Acid (22 people, 7.48%)
- Aspirin (22 people, 7.48%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (79 people, 26.87%)
- Pain (78 people, 26.53%)
- Nausea (76 people, 25.85%)
- Fall (70 people, 23.81%)
- Femur Fracture (61 people, 20.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Uti when taking Reclast?
- Check symptoms - is uti caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUti and drugs with ingredients of zoledronic acid.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUti and Reclast from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reclast has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Reclast 11,299 users)
Uti (urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 123,847 Uti patients).
Browse all side effects of Reclasta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with UtiUti
Could your condition cause UtiUti
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been on Divigel 0.5 mg daily for the past ten years and have no problems with the product. A few years ago I decided (without my doctor) to apply the gel every other day. The result was an UTI. My doctor told me I would need to be on Divigel for the rest of my life. The reason is if I ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...