Who have Blood pressure decreased with Regitine - from FDA reports
Blood pressure decreased is reported only by a few people who take Regitine. We study 49 people who have side effects while taking Regitine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Blood pressure decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure decreased and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
49 people reported to have side effects when taking Regitine.
Among them, 3 people (6.12%) have Blood pressure decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Regitine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Regitine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Kidney Transplant: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diabetic Nephropathy (diabetic kidney disease): 2 people, 66.67%
- Renal Tubular Necrosis (death of kidney tubules): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypertension Aggravated (high blood pressure-aggravated): 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 33.33%
- Central Venous Pressure Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Adrenal Haemorrhage (bleeding into the adrenal gland): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood pressure decreased while taking Regitine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood pressure decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Blood pressure decreased in Regitine
You are not alone:
Regitine has active ingredients of phentolamine mesylate. (latest outcomes from Regitine 51 users)
Blood pressure decreased
Blood pressure decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 199,528 Blood pressure decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure decreasedBlood pressure decreased (3,674 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood pressure decreasedBlood pressure decreased (4,174 conditions)
Regitine side effects
- Regitine side effects (49 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Regitinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Buspirone Hcl and Mad-Apple drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Compression with Pradaxa? - 2 seconds ago
- Ginkgo Biloba and Xia Ku Cao drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Photokeratitis with Amoxicillin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Desogen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Platelet Count Decreased with Desogen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Platelet Count with Desogen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Platelet Count with Desogen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Thin Blood with Desogen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tendonitis with Nitro-Dur? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Indapamide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Co-codamol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zopiclone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Strattera - 11 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Voltaren, Naproxen for a 66 year old woman - 14 hours ago
- Prediction of Simvastatin for a 81 year old woman - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Cephalexin - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Latanoprost, Meclizine - 16 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.