Who have Hypotension with Regitine - from FDA reports
Hypotension is reported only by a few people who take Regitine. We study 49 people who have side effects while taking Regitine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Hypotension. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypotension and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
49 people reported to have side effects when taking Regitine.
Among them, 3 people (6.12%) have Hypotension
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypotension when taking Regitine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Hypotension when taking Regitine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Kidney Transplant: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diabetic Nephropathy (diabetic kidney disease): 2 people, 66.67%
- Renal Tubular Necrosis (death of kidney tubules): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypertension Aggravated (high blood pressure-aggravated): 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 33.33%
- Central Venous Pressure Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Adrenal Haemorrhage (bleeding into the adrenal gland): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Hypotension while taking Regitine?
You are not alone:
Regitine has active ingredients of phentolamine mesylate. (latest outcomes from Regitine 51 users)
Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 199,528 Hypotension patients).
Drugs that are associated with HypotensionHypotension (3,698 drugs)
Could your condition cause HypotensionHypotension (4,151 conditions)
Regitine side effects
- Regitine side effects (49 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Regitinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Painful Ejaculation with Forteo? - now
- Will you have Sopor with Allopurinol? - now
- Lamictal and Mucomyst drug interaction - now
- Will you have Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance with Lamictal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bananas And Upset Stomach with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
- Pine Needle Oil and Dioscorea Dumetorum drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Histamine Intolerance with Lyrica? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Scan Vagina Abnormal with Plan B? - 7 seconds ago
- Ismo and Tagar drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Failure with Tracrium? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.