Who have Low blood pressure with Regitine - from FDA reports
Low blood pressure is reported only by a few people who take Regitine. We study 49 people who have side effects while taking Regitine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Low blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Low blood pressure and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
49 people reported to have side effects when taking Regitine.
Among them, 3 people (6.12%) have Low blood pressure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Regitine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Regitine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Kidney Transplant: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diabetic Nephropathy (diabetic kidney disease): 2 people, 66.67%
- Renal Tubular Necrosis (death of kidney tubules): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypertension Aggravated (high blood pressure-aggravated): 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 33.33%
- Central Venous Pressure Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Adrenal Haemorrhage (bleeding into the adrenal gland): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Low blood pressure while taking Regitine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Low blood pressure
- Subscribe to monitor Low blood pressure in Regitine
You are not alone:
Regitine has active ingredients of phentolamine mesylate. (latest outcomes from Regitine 51 users)
Low blood pressure
Low blood pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 199,528 Low blood pressure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Low blood pressureLow blood pressure (3,658 drugs)
Could your condition cause Low blood pressureLow blood pressure (4,162 conditions)
Regitine side effects
- Regitine side effects (49 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Regitinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Aseptic Necrosis with Doxycycline? - now
- Will you have Osteonecrosis with Doxycycline? - now
- Will you have Avascular Necrosis with Doxycycline? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Haemorrhage with Ceftin? - now
- Will you have Anaemia Of Malignant Disease with Finasteride? - now
- Will you have Faecal Volume Increased with Clomid? - a second ago
- Stalevo 100 and Yellow Hornet drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chills with Isovue-128? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rigors with Isovue-128? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Shivering with Isovue-128? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Bleomycin Sulfate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Zyrtec, Jardiance, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Plavix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Revlimid - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zantac 150, Flecainide Acetate - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Micardis, Felodipine - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.