Reglan and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Reglan.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Reglan and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27,331 people who have side effects while taking Reglan from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
27,331 people reported to have side effects when taking Reglan.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Reglan?
Reglan has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroparesis. eHealthMe is studying from 27,910 Reglan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 358 drugs and 157 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Reglan and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Reglan *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Reglan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 80 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Reglan *:
- Phytonadione: 4 people, 80.00%
- Nexium: 4 people, 80.00%
- Magnesium Sulfate: 3 people, 60.00%
- Metronidazole: 3 people, 60.00%
- Colace: 3 people, 60.00%
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 60.00%
- Cimetidine: 3 people, 60.00%
- Zinc Sulfate: 3 people, 60.00%
- Cefazolin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Calcium Gluconate: 3 people, 60.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Unresponsive To Stimuli: 3 people, 60.00%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 3 people, 60.00%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 3 people, 60.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 3 people, 60.00%
- Chronic Hepatic Failure (long lasting liver failure): 3 people, 60.00%
- Tonsil Cancer: 2 people, 40.00%
- Wound Haemorrhage (bleeding wound): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcal Aureus Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Metabolic Acidosis (body produces too much acid, or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 1 person, 20.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 1 person, 20.00%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 20.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 20.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Folate Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Reglan and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Reglan:
- Reglan (27,910 reports)
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride:
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (358 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (157 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoclopramide hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Reglan) and Reglan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.