Will you have Ulcer - mouth with Relistor - from FDA reports
Ulcer - mouth is found among people who take Relistor, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Mydriacyl, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 852 people who have side effects when taking Relistor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on methylnaltrexone bromide (the active ingredients of Relistor) and Relistor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Ulcer - mouth are also considered in the study.
What is Relistor?
Relistor has active ingredients of methylnaltrexone bromide. (latest outcomes from Relistor 861 users)
What is Ulcer - mouth?
Ulcer - mouth has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 17,014 Ulcer - mouth patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
852 people reported to have side effects when taking Relistor.
Among them, 7 people (0.82%) have Ulcer - mouth
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer - mouth when taking Relistor *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ulcer - mouth when taking Relistor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 6 people, 85.71%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 4 people, 57.14%
- Wound: 2 people, 28.57%
- Drug Abuse And Dependence: 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zovirax: 7 people, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 7 people, 100.00%
- Avastin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 7 people, 100.00%
- Heparin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 7 people, 100.00%
- Zometa: 7 people, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 7 people, 100.00%
- Mydriacyl: 7 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound Secretion: 7 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis Radiation (radiation induced inflammation of stomach and intestine): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (abnormal intestinal contractions): 7 people, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 7 people, 100.00%
- Granulomatous Liver Disease (a mass of inflamed granulation tissue of liver): 7 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 7 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcer - mouth while taking Relistor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulcer - mouth
- Subscribe to monitor Ulcer - mouth in Relistor
- Subscribe to monitor Relistor
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Relistor and have Ulcer - mouth
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - mouthUlcer - mouth (2,067 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ulcer - mouthUlcer - mouth (1,565 conditions)
Relistor side effects
- Relistor side effects (852 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Relistora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Cellcept? - a second ago
- Will you have Panic Attacks with Cellcept? - a second ago
- Will you have Back Pain with Inderal La? - a second ago
- Will you have Panic Attack with Cellcept? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Back with Inderal La? - a second ago
- St. John'S Wort and Tag Alder drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Kafocin and Kaju drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Emphysematous Pyelonephritis with Blood 25-Hydroxycholecalciferol Decreased? - 8 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Savella drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Quack Grass drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Effexor, Zantac 150 - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Sinemet Cr, Baclofen - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.