Who have Ulcer - mouth with Relistor - from FDA reports
Ulcer - mouth is found among people who take Relistor, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Flagyl, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 806 people who have side effects when taking Relistor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
806 people reported to have side effects when taking Relistor.
Among them, 7 people (0.87%) have Ulcer - mouth
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer - mouth when taking Relistor *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ulcer - mouth when taking Relistor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 6 people, 85.71%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 4 people, 57.14%
- Wound: 2 people, 28.57%
- Drug Abuse And Dependence: 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zovirax: 7 people, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 7 people, 100.00%
- Avastin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 7 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound Secretion: 7 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis Radiation (radiation induced inflammation of stomach and intestine): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ulcer - mouth while taking Relistor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulcer - mouth
- Subscribe to monitor Ulcer - mouth in Relistor
You are not alone:
Relistor has active ingredients of methylnaltrexone bromide. (latest outcomes from Relistor 815 users)
Ulcer - mouth
Ulcer - mouth has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 16,569 Ulcer - mouth patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - mouthUlcer - mouth (2,054 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ulcer - mouthUlcer - mouth (1,557 conditions)
Relistor side effects
- Relistor side effects (806 reports)
Browse all side effects of Relistora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pulse Abnormal with Emend? - now
- Will you have Vomiting with Antidepressant Therapy? - a second ago
- Will you have Ligament Pain with Omeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Antidepressant Therapy? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Antidepressant Therapy? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid, Velcade - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Keppra Xr, Adderall Xr 25 - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lomotil, Cholestyramine for a 79 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Arimidex - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Subutex, Acetaminophen - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.