Who have Scoliosis with Relpax - from FDA reports
Scoliosis is reported only by a few people who take Relpax. We study 5,979 people who have side effects while taking Relpax from FDA. Among them, 5 have Scoliosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Scoliosis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,979 people reported to have side effects when taking Relpax.
Among them, 5 people (0.08%) have Scoliosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Relpax when people have Scoliosis *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Scoliosis when taking Relpax *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Scoliosis when taking Relpax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 20.00%
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (heart's mitral valve doesn't work well): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flector: 3 people, 60.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diplopia (double vision): 3 people, 60.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Slow Speech: 1 person, 20.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nerve Injury: 1 person, 20.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 20.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 20.00%
- Burning Sensation: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Scoliosis while taking Relpax?
You are not alone:
Relpax has active ingredients of eletriptan hydrobromide. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Relpax 6,478 users)
Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,510 Scoliosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with ScoliosisScoliosis (1,355 drugs)
Could your condition cause ScoliosisScoliosis (812 conditions)
Relpax side effects
- Relpax side effects (5,982 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Relpaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pruritus Ani with Nexplanon? - 3 seconds ago
- D-Ribose and Acetyl - L - Carnitine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Decompression Sickness with Melatonin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Hypersecretion with Inflammation? - 5 seconds ago
- Divalproex and Radix Angelicae Pubescentis drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Topotecan Hydrochloride drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease with Singulair? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Sacroiliitis with Prilosec? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy with Singulair? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cjd with Singulair? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Xarelto, Furosemide, Candesartan Cilexetil, Allopurinol, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Candesartan Cilexetil, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Naproxen, Fosinipril - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine, Lansoprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Phenergan, Lyrica, Minitec - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Baclofen, Caffeine, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.