Relpax and Spinal curvature - from FDA reports
Spinal curvature is reported only by a few people who take Relpax. We study 5,287 people who have side effects while taking Relpax from FDA. Among them, 4 have Spinal curvature. Find out below who they are, when they have Spinal curvature and more.
5,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Relpax.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Spinal curvature
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Relpax when people have Spinal curvature *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Spinal curvature when taking Relpax *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Spinal curvature when taking Relpax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 25.00%
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (heart's mitral valve doesn't work well): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flector: 2 people, 50.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diplopia (double vision): 2 people, 50.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nerve Injury: 1 person, 25.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Relpax and have Spinal curvature?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Spinal curvature
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Relpax has active ingredients of eletriptan hydrobromide. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Relpax 5,785 users)
Spinal curvature has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 6,619 Spinal curvature patients).
Drugs that are associated with Spinal curvatureSpinal curvature (1,306 drugs)
Could your condition cause Spinal curvatureSpinal curvature (815 conditions)
Relpax side effects
- Relpax side effects (5,290 reports)
Browse all side effects of Relpaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Relpax and have Spinal Curvature
- Support group for people who have Spinal Curvature
- Support group for people who take Relpax
Can you answer these questions
- How can be BP be checked
- Can you take these two drugs together
- I just went to the hospital yesterday after the pain I had been experiencing for a long time became too unbearable. They told me I have PCOS and prescribed me Relpax. I have been against medication for so long (mainly out of fear), but I want to ease the pain and ask for some advice. Has anyone...
You may be interested in these posts
- My names Bethany, I’m 15. When I was 13 I was diagnosed with scoliosis. I had gotten my period when I was 12. I have my period probably once every 6-8 months.
- Hello fam. I found out I have Thoracolumbar Scholiosis last year. I have had Rhinitis/Sinusitis since 2011. I hope I can learn a thing or two from you all.
- After 3 lower anterior/posterior spinal fusions, L2,3,4,S1 with hardware 18 yrs ago, I now have severe scoliosis and have been passing out, taking falls out of the blue, unable to feel safe. I see me surgeon because of the pain and mention fainting and he tells me they may be related. Should I...
- I m 38 have scoliosis of lumbar and dorsal spine. I am Not taking any medication. But I have severe memory loss issue. I don't remember my college or school days... People or even when my kids were growing don't remember the incidents n fun time with them
- How is both linked please. Is it life threatening
- Indian Cardamom and Green Tea drug interaction
- Will you have Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex Test Positive with Focalin?
- Will you have Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma Non-Metastatic with Focalin?
- Will you have Post Procedural Myocardial Infarction with Bromhexine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mucocutaneous Candidiasis with Lexapro?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Indian Cardamom and Green Tea
- Support group for people who take Focalin and have Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Focalin and have Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma Non-Metastatic?
- Support group for people who take Bromhexine Hydrochloride and have Post Procedural Myocardial Infarction?
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Mucocutaneous Candidiasis?
- What to expect when you take Indian Cardamom and Green Tea
- What to expect when you take Focalin and have Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex Test Positive?
- What to expect when you take Focalin and have Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma Non-Metastatic?
- What to expect when you take Bromhexine Hydrochloride and have Post Procedural Myocardial Infarction?
- What to expect when you take Lexapro and have Mucocutaneous Candidiasis?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.