Remeron soltab and Mental disorder - from FDA reports
Mental disorder is reported only by a few people who take Remeron Soltab. We study 189 people who have side effects while taking Remeron soltab from FDA. Among them, 1 have Mental disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Mental disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
189 people reported to have side effects when taking Remeron soltab.
Among them, 1 person (0.53%) has Mental disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mental disorder when taking Remeron soltab *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swelling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Peripheral Swelling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatic Function Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Mental disorder when taking Remeron soltab?
- Check symptoms - is mental disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMental disorder and drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMental disorder and Remeron soltab from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Remeron soltab has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron soltab 242 users)
Mental disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, birth control, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 29,064 Mental disorder patients).