Remodulin and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Remodulin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Remodulin and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,054 people who have side effects while taking Remodulin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
48,054 people reported to have side effects when taking Remodulin.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Remodulin?
Remodulin has active ingredients of treprostinil sodium. It is often used in primary pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 48,081 Remodulin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 375 drugs and 166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Remodulin and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Time on Remodulin when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Remodulin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Remodulin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Remodulin *:
- Tracleer: 1 person, 33.33%
- Revatio: 1 person, 33.33%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lovenox: 1 person, 33.33%
- Imodium: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Ammonia Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 66.67%
- Portopulmonary Hypertension (coexistence of portal and pulmonary hypertension): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Remodulin and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of treprostinil sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Remodulin:
- Remodulin (48,081 reports)
Common Remodulin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Remodulin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (800 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (375 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (166 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on treprostinil sodium (the active ingredients of Remodulin) and Remodulin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Axid Ar and Arthrotec drug interaction - now
- Cymbalta and Schizophreniform Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Thyroid Diseases and Magnesium Deficiency - 4 seconds ago
- Tambocor vs. Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 seconds ago
- Agitation Neonatal and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e - 5 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Ovarian Granulosa-Theca Cell Tumor - 6 seconds ago
- Flolan and Catheter Site Pruritus - 7 seconds ago
- Exforge Hct and Pemphigus - 11 seconds ago
- Sodium Chloride and Blood Urea Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Potassium and Nasonex drug interaction - 17 seconds ago