Restoril and Anovulatory cycle - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anovulatory cycle is reported only by a few people who take Restoril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Restoril and have Anovulatory cycle. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,543 people who have side effects while taking Restoril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,543 people reported to have side effects when taking Restoril.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Anovulatory cycle.
What is Restoril?
Restoril has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 13,177 Restoril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anovulatory cycle?
Anovulatory cycle (menstrual cycle during which the ovaries do not release an oocyte) is found to be associated with 127 drugs and 76 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Restoril and Anovulatory cycle reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Anovulatory cycle when taking Restoril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Restoril *:
- Toprol-Xl: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nuvaring: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Anovulatory cycle *:
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Intracranial Venous Sinus Thrombosis (presence of thrombosis (a blood clot) in the dural venous sinuses, which drain blood from the brain): 3 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 3 people, 100.00%
- Subarachnoid Haemorrhage (blood leaks into the space between two membranes that surround the brain): 3 people, 100.00%
- Pelvic Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- High Density Lipoprotein Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Birth Control: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Restoril and have Anovulatory cycle?Check whether Anovulatory cycle is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anovulatory cycle and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of temazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Restoril:
- Restoril (13,177 reports)
Common Restoril side effects:
- Pain: 1,530 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,502 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,236 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,090 reports
- Weakness: 1,067 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 932 reports
- Back pain: 930 reports
- Depression: 911 reports
Browse all side effects of Restoril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anovulatory cycle treatments and more:
- Anovulatory cycle (428 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anovulatory cycle:
- Anovulatory cycle in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anovulatory cycle in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anovulatory cycle in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Anovulatory cycle:
- Anovulatory cycle (127 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Anovulatory cycle:
- Anovulatory cycle (76 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam (the active ingredients of Restoril) and Restoril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Topiramate and Dactinomycin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Truvada and Lip Swelling - 38 seconds ago
- Melasma and drugs of ingredients of etanercept - 39 seconds ago
- Profen and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 40 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Lecithin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Lupkynis and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tecfidera vs. Rituxan - a minute ago
- Ritalin and Irbesartan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Temozolomide and Glioblastoma Multiforme - a minute ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Visual Impairment - a minute ago