Restoril and Warm type haemolytic anaemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Warm type haemolytic anaemia is reported only by a few people who take Restoril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Restoril and have Warm type haemolytic anaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,251 people who have side effects while taking Restoril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,251 people reported to have side effects when taking Restoril.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Warm type haemolytic anaemia.
What is Restoril?
Restoril has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 12,879 Restoril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Warm type haemolytic anaemia?
Warm type haemolytic anaemia (red cell destruction due to warm antibody self defence) is found to be associated with 176 drugs and 122 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Restoril and Warm type haemolytic anaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Warm type haemolytic anaemia when taking Restoril *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Warm type haemolytic anaemia when taking Restoril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Restoril *:
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 100.00%
- Vicodin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3: 3 people, 100.00%
- Propecia: 3 people, 100.00%
- Omnicef: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 100.00%
- Imodium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Finasteride: 3 people, 100.00%
- Esomeprazole Magnesium: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Warm type haemolytic anaemia *:
- Platelet Count Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaemia Haemolytic Autoimmune (condition in which the immune system attacks the red blood cells, resulting in fewer of these oxygen-transporting cells): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Tonsillitis (inflammation of tonsil): 3 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 100.00%
- Male Pattern Baldness (hair is lost in a well-defined pattern in male): 3 people, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 3 people, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Restoril and have Warm type haemolytic anaemia?Check whether Warm type haemolytic anaemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Warm type haemolytic anaemia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of temazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Restoril:
- Restoril (12,879 reports)
Common Restoril side effects:
- Pain: 1,530 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,502 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,236 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,090 reports
- Weakness: 1,067 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 932 reports
- Back pain: 930 reports
Browse all side effects of Restoril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Warm type haemolytic anaemia treatments and more:
- Warm type haemolytic anaemia (205 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Warm type haemolytic anaemia:
- Warm type haemolytic anaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Warm type haemolytic anaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Warm type haemolytic anaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Warm type haemolytic anaemia:
- Warm type haemolytic anaemia (176 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Warm type haemolytic anaemia:
- Warm type haemolytic anaemia (122 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam (the active ingredients of Restoril) and Restoril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Synthroid and Drug Abuse And Dependence - 10 seconds ago
- Cefixime and Glucosamine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Leg Pain in Trulicity, how severe and when it was recovered? - 14 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Lymph Node Pain - 23 seconds ago
- Irbesartan and Hyperosmolar State - 40 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Encephalitis Fungal - 46 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Injection Site Haematoma - a minute ago
- Urticaria and Injection Site Atrophy - a minute ago
- Novolog and Hiccups - a minute ago
- Fentanyl and Unasyn drug interaction - a minute ago