Retin-a and Respiratory fume inhalation disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Respiratory fume inhalation disorder is found among people who take Retin-a, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Retin-a and have Respiratory fume inhalation disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,171 people who have side effects when taking Retin-a from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,171 people reported to have side effects when taking Retin-a.
Among them, 6 people (0.28%) have Respiratory fume inhalation disorder.
What is Retin-a?
Retin-a has active ingredients of tretinoin. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 2,190 Retin-a users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Respiratory fume inhalation disorder?
Respiratory fume inhalation disorder (the problem of respiratory irritants and inhaled toxic) is found to be associated with 209 drugs and 79 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Retin-a and Respiratory fume inhalation disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Respiratory fume inhalation disorder when taking Retin-a *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Respiratory fume inhalation disorder when taking Retin-a *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Retin-a *:
- Prevacid: 6 people, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 6 people, 100.00%
- Lamictal: 6 people, 100.00%
- Depakote Er: 6 people, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 6 people, 100.00%
- Bacitracin: 4 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Respiratory fume inhalation disorder *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 6 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 100.00%
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 6 people, 100.00%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 6 people, 100.00%
- Blindness Unilateral: 6 people, 100.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 6 people, 100.00%
- Burns Third Degree: 6 people, 100.00%
- Coordination Abnormal (abnormal movement): 6 people, 100.00%
- Crying: 6 people, 100.00%
- Decreased Interest: 6 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 6 people, 100.00%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Retin-a and have Respiratory fume inhalation disorder?Check whether Respiratory fume inhalation disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Respiratory fume inhalation disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tretinoin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Retin-a:
- Retin-a (2,190 reports)
Common Retin-a side effects:
Browse all side effects of Retin-a:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Respiratory fume inhalation disorder treatments and more:
- Respiratory fume inhalation disorder (362 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Respiratory fume inhalation disorder:
- Respiratory fume inhalation disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Respiratory fume inhalation disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Respiratory fume inhalation disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Respiratory fume inhalation disorder:
- Respiratory fume inhalation disorder (209 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Respiratory fume inhalation disorder:
- Respiratory fume inhalation disorder (79 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tretinoin (the active ingredients of Retin-a) and Retin-a (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamins and Minastrin 24 Fe drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Tyrosine and Claritin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Ventavis drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Ampyra and Zafirlukast drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Atherosclerosis - 42 seconds ago
- Metformin and Device Failure - 49 seconds ago
- Zarxio and Ampyra drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Ticlopidine Hydrochloride and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased - a minute ago
- Folate Deficiency and Urination - Painful - a minute ago