Revatio and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Revatio.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Revatio and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,501 people who have side effects while taking Revatio from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
43,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Revatio.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Revatio?
Revatio has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 43,589 Revatio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 375 drugs and 166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Revatio and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Time on Revatio when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Revatio *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Revatio *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Revatio *:
- Tyvaso: 3 people, 60.00%
- Veletri: 1 person, 20.00%
- Solu-Medrol: 1 person, 20.00%
- Remodulin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 20.00%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ambrisentan: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ammonia Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 2 people, 40.00%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 1 person, 20.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 20.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 20.00%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 3 people, 60.00%
- Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 1 person, 20.00%
- Portal Hypertension (increase in the blood pressure within a system of veins called the portal venous system): 1 person, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 1 person, 20.00%
- Ammonia Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Revatio and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jeong SY, Jeon SJ, Kim YR, Choi SS, Kwak HS, "A Rare Case of Viagra Induced Toxic Encephalopathy", Investigative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2016 Sep .
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sildenafil citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Revatio:
- Revatio (43,589 reports)
Common Revatio side effects:
Browse all side effects of Revatio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (800 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (375 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (166 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sildenafil citrate (the active ingredients of Revatio) and Revatio (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Benzonatate and Zyvox drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Singulair and Walking Disability - 11 seconds ago
- Losartan and Emtricitabine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Grape and Protonix drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Depo-Medrol and Blood Amylase Increased - 19 seconds ago
- Blood Iron Increased and Idiosyncratic Drug Reaction - 22 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Naprosyn drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Trintellix drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Avandamet and Eye Irritation - 36 seconds ago
- Pergolide Mesylate and Hallucinations - 40 seconds ago