Reyataz and Dacryoadenitis acquired - from FDA reports
There is no Dacryoadenitis acquired reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Dacryoadenitis acquired with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Dacryoadenitis acquired in Reyataz
- Subscribe to monitor Reyataz
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dacryoadenitis acquired
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Dacryoadenitis acquired (inflammation of the lacrimal glands acquired) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, hepatitis c, sialoadenitis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 28 Dacryoadenitis acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired
Could your condition cause Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- What to expect when you take Dynacirc and have Smell - Impaired?
- Will you have Dehydration with Flexeril?
- Will you have Hot Flashes with Antipsychotic Drug Level Increased?
- Will you have Ear Wax with Glucagon?
- Will you have Insomnia with Sudafed?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Flexeril and have Dehydration?
- Support group for people who have Antipsychotic Drug Level Increased and Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who take Glucagon and have Ear Wax?
- Support group for people who take Sudafed and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Halitosis?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.