Reyataz and Dacryocystitis - from FDA reports
There is no Dacryocystitis reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Dacryocystitis with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dacryocystitis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Dacryocystitis (inflammation of the lacrimal sac causing obstruction of the tube draining tears into the nose) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, enlarged prostate, hormone replacement therapy, hepatitis c, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 68 Dacryocystitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with DacryocystitisDacryocystitis
Could your condition cause DacryocystitisDacryocystitis
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Dacryocystitis
- Support group for people who have Dacryocystitis
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Femara?
- Will you have Iddm with Montelukast Sodium?
- What to expect when you take Torsemide and have Belly Ache?
- Will you have Death with Trilyte?
- Will you have Eyeball Avulsion with Femara?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Femara and have Angina - Chronic?
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Trilyte and have Death?
- Support group for people who take Femara and have Eyeball Avulsion?
- Support group for people who take Camphor and have Memory Loss?
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.