Reyataz and Dandruff - from FDA reports
There is no Dandruff reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Dandruff with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Dandruff in Reyataz
- Subscribe to monitor Reyataz
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dandruff
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Dandruff has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, hair growth abnormal (latest reports from 1,017 Dandruff patients).
Drugs that are associated with DandruffDandruff
Could your condition cause DandruffDandruff
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Dandruff
- Support group for people who have Dandruff
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- Will you have Hallucinations with Pyrazinamide?
- Will you have Cfs with Aclovate?
- Will you have Sunburn with Verapamil Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Aerolone?
- Furosemide and Lactulose drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pyrazinamide and have Hallucinations?
- Support group for people who take Aclovate and have Cfs?
- Support group for people who take Verapamil Hydrochloride and have Sunburn?
- Support group for people who take Aerolone and have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness?
- Support group for people who take Furosemide and Lactulose
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.