Reyataz and Dark tongue - from FDA reports
There is no Dark tongue reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Dark tongue with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dark tongue
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Dark tongue has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, allergies, fatigue (latest reports from 106 Dark tongue patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dark tongueDark tongue
Could your condition cause Dark tongueDark tongue
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Dark Tongue
- Support group for people who have Dark Tongue
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- What to expect when you take Nopal and have Zieve Syndrome?
- Will you have Eyelid Ptosis with Allopurinol?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Escitalopram?
- What to expect when you have Migraine and Myositis?
- What to expect when you take Medrol and have Yew Poisoning?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and have Eyelid Ptosis?
- Support group for people who take Escitalopram and have Sleepiness?
- Support group for people who take Invokana and have Weight?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Welts?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.