Reyataz and Daydreaming - from FDA reports
There is no Daydreaming reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Daydreaming with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Daydreaming
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Daydreaming has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 732 Daydreaming patients).
Drugs that are associated with DaydreamingDaydreaming
Could your condition cause DaydreamingDaydreaming
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Daydreaming
- Support group for people who have Daydreaming
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- What to expect when you take Adderall and have Albuminuria?
- Will you have Loss Of Bladder Control with Melatonin?
- Will you have Angina Unstable with Coreg?
- Will you have Spitting Up Blood with Prozac?
- Will you have Hemoptysis with Kalydeco?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Melatonin and have Loss Of Bladder Control?
- Support group for people who take Coreg and have Angina Unstable?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Spitting Up Blood?
- Support group for people who take Kalydeco and have Hemoptysis?
- Support group for people who have Lymphomatoid Papulosis and Muscular Weakness?
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.