Reyataz and Ddd - from FDA reports
Ddd is reported only by a few people who take Reyataz. We study 9,015 people who have side effects while taking Reyataz from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ddd. Find out below who they are, when they have Ddd and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides (see testimonials).
9,015 people reported to have side effects when taking Reyataz.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ddd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Reyataz when people have Ddd *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ddd when taking Reyataz *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ddd when taking Reyataz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexiva: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Are you new to Reyataz or have questions?
On eHealthMe, Care Guides are people who "have been there". Many of them have been living or working with a drug, a condition, or both for a long time and gained substantial experience. Follow a Care Guide below to get answers between doctor visits, and guidance in everyday life.>
Volunteer or get paid to help people with your care experience
Do you have Ddd while taking Reyataz?
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 9,170 users)
Ddd has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 13,382 Ddd patients).
Drugs that are associated with DddDdd (1,522 drugs)
Could your condition cause DddDdd (895 conditions)
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (9,019 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Retinal Neoplasm with Zoladex?
- Will you have Fall with Methoxsalen?
- Will you have Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis with Sotalol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Rehabilitation Therapy with Benadryl?
- Ginkgo Biloba and Quercetin-3-Rutinoside drug interaction
- Nystatin and Estrace drug interaction
- St. John'S Wort and Kali Mirchi drug interaction
- Will you have Post-Operative Wound Infection with Prednisone?
- Mobic and Yaa Tai Bai drug interaction
- Baclofen and Bidens Tripartita drug interaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.