Reyataz and Ddd - from FDA reports
Ddd is reported only by a few people who take Reyataz. We study 8,570 people who have side effects while taking Reyataz from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ddd. Find out below who they are, when they have Ddd and more.
8,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Reyataz.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ddd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Reyataz when people have Ddd *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ddd when taking Reyataz *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ddd when taking Reyataz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexiva: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Reyataz and have Ddd?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ddd
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Ddd has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,365 Ddd patients).
Drugs that are associated with DddDdd (1,384 drugs)
Could your condition cause DddDdd (862 conditions)
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Ddd
- Support group for people who have Ddd
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been looking for a unifying factor that was the cause of my ever-increasing disc issues, which prior to today, I was thinking was due to an antibiotic. What I realized is that the only drug I started taking before my first disc issues was Prevacid. It started with neck nerve issues in...
- Has anyone heard of a successful case argued against Roche regarding DDD? I remember my back hurting quite badly while taking accutane when I was17-18 but was told that would happen so I didn't worry about it. I didn't realize it was causing permanent damage. At 25 an x-ray revealed...
- I am 47 and have been on Depo Provera for @ 5 years. I have had a disc herniation and degenerative disc in both my lower back and neck.
- Hello. Google just helped me put a relation between my spinal stenosis / degenerative disc disease and the beloved ACCCUTANE. I am a Male 29 y/o. Doctors are perplexed as to why my spine looked like that of a 60 year old. Guess now I know. Took accutane from 16-18. Had back pain ever since...
- Have DDD c5 to C7 on 450mg Lyrica a day now have blurred vision left eye and have been woken in night when whole side of left body goes numb with pressure in head and left side of face numb. Told GP and he said it was the side effects if the pregabalin but did not tell me to stop meds. HAve...
- Will you have Female Reproductive Neoplasm with Lantus?
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Hibiclens?
- Will you have Nightmare with Donepezil Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mammary Duct Ectasia with Arimidex?
- Will you have Nearsightedness with Acetazolamide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lantus and have Female Reproductive Neoplasm?
- Support group for people who take Hibiclens and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- Support group for people who take Donepezil Hydrochloride and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Arimidex and have Mammary Duct Ectasia?
- Support group for people who take Acetazolamide and have Nearsightedness?
- What to expect when you take Lantus and have Female Reproductive Neoplasm?
- What to expect when you take Hibiclens and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- What to expect when you take Donepezil Hydrochloride and have Nightmare?
- What to expect when you take Arimidex and have Mammary Duct Ectasia?
- What to expect when you take Acetazolamide and have Nearsightedness?
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Crestor, Synthroid
- Drug comparison of Parnate, Lyrica for a 49 year old man
- Drug comparison of Parnate, Lyrica for a 49 year old man
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Cosentyx, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Concerta
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Hctz, Coumadin, Floxin, Ozurdex, Lisinopril
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.