Reyataz and Ddd - from FDA reports
Ddd is reported only by a few people who take Reyataz. We study 8,570 people who have side effects while taking Reyataz from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ddd. Find out below who they are, when they have Ddd and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
8,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Reyataz.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ddd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Reyataz when people have Ddd *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ddd when taking Reyataz *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ddd when taking Reyataz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 100.00%)
- Metastases To Bone (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Turmeric (1 person, 100.00%)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ethyol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cytoxan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Unilateral Hydronephrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Stable Angina (1 person, 100.00%)
- Spondylolisthesis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Calculus Ureteric (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ddd when taking Reyataz?
- Check symptoms - is ddd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDdd and drugs with ingredients of atazanavir sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDdd and Reyataz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,724 users)
Ddd has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,363 Ddd patients).
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DddDdd
Could your condition cause DddDdd
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Has anyone heard of a successful case argued against Roche regarding DDD? I remember my back hurting quite badly while taking accutane when I was17-18 but was told that would happen so I didn't worry about it. I didn't realize it was causing permanent damage. At 25 an x-ray revealed ...
Hello. Google just helped me put a relation between my spinal stenosis / degenerative disc disease and the beloved ACCCUTANE. I am a Male 29 y/o. Doctors are perplexed as to why my spine looked like that of a 60 year old. Guess now I know. Took accutane from 16-18. Had back pain ever since ...
Have DDD c5 to C7 on 450mg Lyrica a day now have blurred vision left eye and have been woken in night when whole side of left body goes numb with pressure in head and left side of face numb. Told GP and he said it was the side effects if the pregabalin but did not tell me to stop meds. HAve ...