Reyataz and Deafness bilateral - from FDA reports
There is no Deafness bilateral reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Deafness bilateral with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Deafness bilateral while taking Reyataz?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Deafness bilateral
- Subscribe to monitor Deafness bilateral in Reyataz
You are not alone:
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 9,170 users)
Deafness bilateral has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,179 Deafness bilateral patients).
Drugs that are associated with Deafness bilateralDeafness bilateral
Could your condition cause Deafness bilateralDeafness bilateral
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (9,019 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Tobrex? - a second ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Tobrex? - a second ago
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Tobrex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Racing with Tobrex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Tobrex? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Clonidine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, L-tyrosine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lexapro, Wellbutrin - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.