Reyataz and Deafness traumatic - from FDA reports
There is no Deafness traumatic reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Deafness traumatic with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Deafness traumatic
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Deafness traumatic has been reported by people with osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, preventive health care, breast cancer (latest reports from 31 Deafness traumatic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Deafness traumaticDeafness traumatic
Could your condition cause Deafness traumaticDeafness traumatic
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Deafness Traumatic
- Support group for people who have Deafness Traumatic
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- What to expect when you take Cialis and have Drug Toxicity?
- What to expect when you take Aldactone and have Erysipelas?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Factor Positive with Adriamycin Pfs?
- Will you have Renal Cyst with Cipro?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Lovastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adriamycin Pfs and have Rheumatoid Factor Positive?
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Renal Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Abdominal Infection?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Liver Function Test Abnormal?
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.