Reyataz and Deafness unilateral - from FDA reports
There is no Deafness unilateral reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Deafness unilateral with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Deafness unilateral in Reyataz
- Subscribe to monitor Reyataz
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Deafness unilateral
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Deafness unilateral has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, erection problems, osteoporosis (latest reports from 3,464 Deafness unilateral patients).
Drugs that are associated with Deafness unilateralDeafness unilateral
Could your condition cause Deafness unilateralDeafness unilateral
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Deafness Unilateral
- Support group for people who have Deafness Unilateral
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
- Will you have Shock Lung with Advil?
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm Malignant with Clonidine?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Idiopathic Rhinitis?
- Will you have Copd with Dexilant?
- Lorazepam and Butrans drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Advil and have Shock Lung?
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Lung Neoplasm Malignant?
- Support group for people who take Dexilant and have Copd?
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and Butrans
- Support group for people who take Tygacil and have Restlessness?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.