Reyataz and Deafness - from FDA reports
Deafness is found among people who take Reyataz, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Norvir, . This review analyzes which people have Deafness with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,570 people who have side effects when taking Reyataz from FDA, and is updated regularly.
8,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Reyataz.
Among them, 9 people (0.11%) have Deafness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Deafness when taking Reyataz *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Deafness when taking Reyataz *:
- 0-1: 28.57 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 57.14 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Truvada: 3 people, 33.33%
- Norvir: 3 people, 33.33%
- Zerit: 1 person, 11.11%
- Epivir: 1 person, 11.11%
- Efavirenz: 1 person, 11.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Otosalpingitis (a eustachian tube inflammation): 1 person, 11.11%
- Low Birth Weight Baby: 1 person, 11.11%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 11.11%
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,725 users)
Deafness has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 13,838 Deafness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DeafnessDeafness (1,253 drugs)
Could your condition cause DeafnessDeafness (1,771 conditions)
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (8,574 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Deafness
- Support group for people who have Deafness
- Support group for people who take Reyataz
You may be interested in these posts
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that didn't do anything. I am in Canada and want to know if there are any class action suits in Canada.
- June 14, 2018 Hello, I'm writing on behalf of my mother, Fay. She has been on Aricept for around a month. Last week she called me in a panic saying she couldn't hear very well. The hospital ran a number of tests but couldn't find any reason for the hearing loss. I've been thinking about...
- Hi my name is amy and i have loss of hearing due to wellbutrin
- Hello Friends, My name is Madeline, and in the last few months, I feel like I have been losing my hearing. (I am a 74 year-old female who has had good hearing all of my life.) I take a beta blocker (Carvedilol) for atrial fibrillation and blood pressure control. I also take Amlodipine...
- I never took the full prescribed amount, only 1 pill a day and for less than a month. After several days on contrave I noticed ringing in my ear, that along with other side affects, like my blood pressure shooting through the roof and general feelings of anxiety and low energy and I tapered...
- What to expect when you take Bael and have Sleep Disorders?
- What to expect when you take Pradaxa and have Stomach Pain?
- Will you have Ear Congestion with Levetiracetam?
- Will you have Edema with Actoplus Met?
- Will you have Jaundice Hepatocellular with Tetanus?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Ear Congestion?
- Support group for people who take Actoplus Met and have Edema?
- Support group for people who have Tetanus and Jaundice Hepatocellular?
- Support group for people who take Symbicort and Imipramine Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Vasoplegia Syndrome?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.