Reyataz and Death unexplained - from FDA reports
There is no Death unexplained reported by people who take Reyataz yet. This review analyzes which people have Death unexplained with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Death unexplained while taking Reyataz?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Death unexplained
- Subscribe to monitor Death unexplained in Reyataz
You are not alone:
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 9,170 users)
Death unexplained has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 857 Death unexplained patients).
Drugs that are associated with Death unexplainedDeath unexplained
Could your condition cause Death unexplainedDeath unexplained
Reyataz side effects
- Reyataz side effects (9,019 reports)
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Alcohol Interaction with Claritin-D 24 Hour? - a second ago
- Buspar and Colestid drug interaction - a second ago
- What to expect when you have Colonoscopy and Weight Decreased? - a second ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Swelling with Yolk Sac Tumour Site Unspecified? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatitis Acute with Doxazosin Mesylate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.